OFFICE SUPPORT PERSON
The Cavalena Group is searching for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Office Support Person. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. The Office Support Person is responsible for general office and clerical duties.
A key attribute expected from this team member is professionalism and upholding the strictest confidentiality. The position will have access to confidential information and will work in an industry requiring strict performance guidelines to ensure compliance in all activities. The Office Support Persons role encompasses those duties which support the practice’s wealth managers and administrative staff. This will start as a part-time position developing into a full-time position.
- Handle essential office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting.
- Greet and assist clients that come into the office.
- Prepare and set-up client meetings.
- Maintain a Customer Relations Management System.
- Assist with special projects such as process improvements, documentation, and research.
- Assist with marketing efforts; serve as the primary contact for publication and advertising channels.
- Expected to gain competence in industry terminology and concepts that support the job description.
- This position requires the regular use of Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office Products, and several other internal software platforms. Must be able to learn new software applications and follow instructions quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Punctilious attention to details.
- Benefits negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Elaine Parrot, Financial Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.